1998 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: I Heart It

1998 Dodge Neon - Consumer Review

I Heart It
By LuvMyNeon on

1998 Dodge Neon Highline 4dr Sedan

I have had my Neon since May of 2006. Purchased it with about 89,000 miles on it. Was previously owned by an elderly couple who traded it in for a newer car. I have only had one repair that is not considered a normal repair, (misfire in a cylinder) cost was about $130. I love the car, it is my first car and it is super fun to drive. Other repairs were I had 3 belts replaced (timing, power steering, alternator belts). Other than that, it is a great car. I feel comfortable driving it and I'm 6ft tall. Just wish it had power windows and locks. My only complaint is the fact that you almost feel the road when driving, and the rotors need to be replaced. I love my Neon!

CD player. Cute/sport look. Handling, acceleration and cup holders! - and so much more!

Power windows and power locks. It could use a little more horsepower, but I do not have a Neon sport and I'm sure the Neon sport has better pick up than the Highline models.