Please take note:
By Straight out on
1995 Dodge Neon Highline 2dr Coupe
I got my Neon when a friend got too rough with it and tore the clutch out.He at the time decided to purchase a SUV instead of repairing it. I purchased it for $200.00 and have replaced the torn out clutch, replaced the broken transmission,installed new front brakes, repaired an electrical fault, and replace the A/C compressor clutch to make it a cool comfortable ride. For mileage and condition of this car I am impressed!The car performs well and handles beyond my expectations.The car is as it should be an affordable, economical, vechicle. Miles do add up and things do wear. And not all owners are equal and not all cars are treated the same.
Favorite Features
The car handles well without alot of torque steer. When speed shifting you can get rubber in third gear, Winds out nicely and I love to ride the power band. I am tall 6'3" and feel comfortable in the drivers seat (rare).The faults previously mentioned were driver abuse.
Suggested Improvements
Slight rattle in the doors with the windows down. Four wheel disc brakes should come as standard equipment.