Great purchase - would buy another!
By NJBloke on
2008 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I bought a 2008 certified pre-owned Dodge Magnum SXT (silver/black) three months ago and love it. I needed space for a part-time business (photography) and did not want an SUV/crossover. This vehicle drives like a car and has more space and style then any mid-sized SUV on the road. The '08's are relatively rare as they have a redesigned front facia as well as interior (higher-end soft touch plastics, nicer center console, etc.). If you can find a CPO SXT with low miles for a reasonable price- grab it! I searched for 3 months and stole mine; it had 16K miles on it and I bought for $12,800. I plan on keeping this as a second car for years to come.
Favorite Features
Great passing power from the 3.5 V6 (250hp). The exterior gorgeous; strong, clean and confident. The interior is clean with logical placement of controls. It is very well built. The back seat has tremendous leg room, and 72 cu ft with rear seats down. Rear liftgate is an excellent design.
Suggested Improvements
None. I am 33 years old professional male and love cruising around in my Magnum. Power, room and handling wrapped up in a tastefully aggressive package. Great vehicle, I'm happy they are relatively rare too. Would buy another in a heartbeat.