2008 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Amazing Car says Self-Proclaim

2008 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Review

Amazing Car says Self-Proclaimed Cynic!
By alaskan skies on

2008 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2008 SXT AWD 3.5L Dodge Magnum around the time Dodge was claiming bankruptcy - at the time I thought I was walking away with a great deal, now that I have had the car for a year I realize that this was probably the best vehicle purchase I have made, or ever will make. This car has it all. It is roomy, yet compact. It is versatile, agile, and swift on its feet. It sports an edgy masculine look as well as a classy interior design. I like its bold look and smooth drive. I purchased the 3.5 L V6 engine and I wouldn't recommend anything less than that. Overall, this is an amazing car and if you find one I'd recommend snapping it up.

The handling and durability. I go driving in the mountains quite often and this car never complains. It purrs through mountain summits where other cars are slipping into the ditches and sliding into the other lane.

The gas mileage on this vehicle is nothing to brag about but considering it is an AWD with a 3.5L V6, I guess it is decent.