2008 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Best Car I've Owned in 50 Year

2008 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

Best Car I've Owned in 50 Years
By ocita on

2008 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I special ordered my 2008 Magnum SXT for delivery in the USA while serving in, Afghanistan. It currently has 50K miles on it, most of the miles from long-distance driving. It averages about 27 mpg at 65-70 mph. Out west, at altitudes above 5,000 ft, where the speed limit is 80, the mileage jumps to 33 mpg. Most of the miles on the car have been cross country. I was stopped by a police officer only once. The officer only wanted was to know the name of the color on the car. She loved the color. This is the most comfortable riding and reliable vehicle I have owned n 50 years. The only problem I have had in 5 years was a burned-out license plate light bulb.

The SXT had most of the features I wanted as standard and just added the MyGig sound/GPS system, all-leather interior, 18" wheels, steel blue paint and some other nice little options. What I like most about it is its drivability, performance, handling, comfort, quietness and overall quality. I like being able to load all my favorite music CDs into the hard drive of the MyGig sound system. The MyGig sound quality is amazing.

Restart manufacture of the Magnum