2008 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Hot Mag
By regularguy2 on 06/17/10 16:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Nice car, fast, smooth, hauls stuff & hauls! I like the power and the handling

Vader's Wagon
By Vader's Wagon on 05/14/08 09:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

What a tragedy that they are canceling this car. Awesome power and soundtrack from the exhaust. Fantastic ride and classic hot-rod looks. Good but not great fuel economy but it's a big V-8 so one does not buy this car for the mileage. I ride about 30 mi on 95 every day to work and can't keep it under 90! Comfortable and easy to drive fast. Love the MyGig radio even though it is a little confusing to use at times. Parts of the interior are a little cheap but it is a Dodge. Not a fan of the Auto-stick trans, doesn't work great. Otherwise a classic, pick one up before they're all gone!!!! Boo-hiss to Chrysler for dropping the axe on it.

Fantasic Ride
By RS on 03/28/08 19:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Dodge fires the car instead of the people that didn't figure out how to package and market a Fantastic car. I found a rare 29R package with the performance exhaust, seats, wheels, etc. My last two cars were a BMW 5 series and an M3. The Magnum is the best car I have ever owned period! Well controlled ride, quite inside, seats are incredibly comfortable, very powerful and smooth engine and moves the car effortlessly and will do about anything you want, plus in highway driving on my first tank of gas I got 25.6 mi per gallon. Crossovers, the Magnum blows you out of the water. The Magnum does everything better and for less money. What else do you want. I never thought I would own a Dodge WOW!!!

Best wagon ever!
By MagRT on 12/21/07 11:57 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm writing this just to express my anger that Chrysler will stop producing this excellent vehicle. Great perfomer, has place for 5 tall people + luggage. Only minus is the fuel economy - in the city. All distances that I drive in a normal day are 3-6 miles with 5-10 traffic lights. Avg: 13 MPG. Highway - over 24 MPG.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.