Love My Silver Bullet!
By Bandwagon on
2007 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Got my '07 Magnum R/T in Sept. '10 with only 11,700 miles on it...NICE! Like a brand-new car; flawless in and out. Runs like a scalded dog when I hop on the gas, and cruises nicely at both low and high speeds. Love it on the highway, love it on the country roads I drive 55 miles one way to work each day. Looks killer, nice rumble coming out of the pipes. I scored with a low-mileage car that had a great option package. The stereo is fantastic. Not as much space to haul my drums as my Buick LeSabre had, but I make do. My last three GM cars went over 255,000 miles, let's see how long this Dodge lasts. Wish it had a stick shift! This car is definitely a Big Dog even with an automatic. Lovin' it!
Favorite Features
Love the looks, driver's leg room, dash layout, options package. Great visibility even with the high belt-line of the doors and rear hatch. Nice acceleration, great breaks. The stereo rules! Like the hatchback approach rather than a tailgate. Nice job by Dodge, except when they canceled the program.
Suggested Improvements
A stick shift with the 6-speed Challenger tranny would be completely awesome! Wish the wheel lowered a little further, as I am so tall I need to sit all the way down to the floor to avoid the sun roof liner with my head. Wish the rear cargo area was a wee bit wider (used to the Buick's huge trunk).