2007 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Great car if you have a warran

2007 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

2007 Dodge Magnum

Great car if you have a warranty!
By Jim on

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I sold my business after 27 years I treated my self to my second new car, ever. I loved it until 48 hours later when the engine knocked like heck during warm up. I was told it might go away. 14k later a new short block was in stalled. A trans recall for reprogramming, brakes warped, tie rod ends came loose, both tail lenses fogged up, the clear coat on the wheels peeled in 6k from rusty rotors,rear speakers buzz even on low volume, u-connect works less than half the time but only while answering the phone. (you get a call, you push the button, it tells you your phone is unavailable!)Frustrating!. SYNC in my wife's ford works much better. I wanted to buy American and still glad I did.

Warranty, I purchased for 1300, a lifetime warranty on everything but Glass, and maintenance items. Now that so many bugs are being worked out I feel much better about this car.If they don't go bankrupt I'll still have a warranty. Its a shame because everything others say good about this car I love.

QUALITY & REFINEMENT are words that are "foreign" to Dodge. If they ever build a car as good as it looks they would be a great company. I was in the auto repair business for 27 years and would not buy this car with out a great warranty. Purchased two American cars in 07 and 08. The ford was fine.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review