All Tens to me.
By Kali_P on
2007 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I had to decide what kind of car I was gonna get. I was more than surprised to realise that I was going to be buying an American Car (that wasn't a Jeep). After owning 3 BMW's, I was sure a European car would be sitting in the driveway but wow. The Magnum has been a favorite design since they hit the streets. After driving it, the handling, the fit and finish, the interior, the solid feel of well thought out construction, and most importantly, the way I feel when I'm driving this car. How did Dodge manage to keep the vehicle so tame and peaceful on the inside. It kinda feels like a Mercedes... OK, maybe it is the Daimler influence on Dodge.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the dash layout and the fold down rear seats. Believe it or not, the interior space is far more than my Jeep Wrangler. I cannot believe how much cargo space I now have. Oh yea, the sound system is amazing. It's without a doubt, the best sound system I've heard in a car.
Suggested Improvements
I really have no improvements. I would say I'm kinda partial to hard plastic dashboards so I can stick stuff on them but, The padded dash is of far higher quality. I don't know why there is no interior gas door switch. This is the petty stuff.