2007 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Black Mag R/T V8
By The Diggler on 01/12/09 00:01 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I have ever owned. The looks, the interior space and enough whip for V8 models and up! Good gas mileage for 340hp ( getting 19-20) Could have gotten better quality interior but very quiet and comfortable inside. Drove to NC and handled awesome around mountain roads. I test drove v6 and there is a big drop off ! Go Hemi, the best route to go.

Looking Good
By blake hardy on 12/31/08 20:48 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 4dr Wagon (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I own a 1969 Superbee, 1971 Cuda, & a 1981 Corvette and I have as much fun and more comfort in the Magnum as I do in all of the other cars I own. If you are looking for a car, I would highly recommend the Magnum. Dodge has discontinued this car which I think is very foolish.

Clean Cut Car
By Chad on 09/05/08 23:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The car is very clean cut and has an aggressive look which I like. The horsepower sucks and wish I got the hemi model for that reason. Space and comfort is great though. Gas mileage stinks and I don't have a heavy foot.

Love this Car!
By MuslMag on 06/02/08 22:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used 07 after renting an 08. Mine is 3.5L RWD, Inferno Red Pearl. BEE...UTIFUL!!! All leather and great stock stereo. Lots of space for my 3 tall teens. Awesome styling, very different from anything out there. A modern muscle car regardless of engine size. Joined a Magnum owners club last night and can't wait to cruise with all you Muscle Mag owners out there!

Dodge hot rod
By Hank on 05/19/08 16:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car turns heads for a second look by all ages. Fun car to drive, I would have bought the 425 horse model if it weren't for price of gas.

Sweet ride
By Junior on 05/05/08 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This Magnum R/T has Performance package. Bought it used,had 15,000 km built in July '07. Fun to drive. So far no issues. Get between 25-27 MPG when cruising with MDS engaged.

Want-to-be Muscle Car!
By JMV on 04/30/08 12:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very attractive body style! My RT has 18s, nothing special, but I do plan on getting better performance tires and wheels after my first year with the car (8.08). Agree with some of the past comments about interior design, could've done better, especially that cruise control stick on the left. Had to add Navigational/6-CD, and BlueTooth for convenience; could use audio controls on the steering wheel (another option = $$). Blind spots can be trick at times, but when driving defensively, not that big of a problem! But still a problem. Brakes now beginning to squeak at 10K, need to have them checked out at next service.

Very Nice Ride!!
By JJokert1 on 04/19/08 20:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Ride! Fun to drive. I got the SXT with leather, sun roof (huge opening), 3.5L V6. The 3.5 liter has great performance for the size of the ride. I think the 2.7L would be too small but just an opinion. Love the smooth ride (a lot of people don't know most of the suspension parts are Mercedes Benz). HUGE amount of cargo space in the back. And has a lot of great standard features. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an SUV type cabin but a luxury type of ride. Cons: Cruise Control Stick design takes getting used to. Some blind spots on the sides of wind shield. Parking is kind of tough since its a long ride. A lot of backing out and straightening to get into spaces.

Reminds me of an old Chevy Nomad
By John CT on 04/03/08 13:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive. I installed a Jet chip to even out the sluggish starts. I can't complain, though it is only a V6 (3.5L) and not a Hemi. The chip worked nicely. Next is a K&N Air intake, cheap ways to gain a few more ponies.

Awesome vehicle
By jerry on 03/09/08 05:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Every time I see my car I can't believe how good it looks. @hat a beautiful, fun to drive vehicle it is. I wouldn't mind having one of the bigger engines, however I enjoy the gas mileage and can't complain about power or acceleration. Overall I'm very satisfied with my car, it gets me from point a to point b in style and comfort.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.