2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Luv my Maggie
By Ray on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the way it drives, very fun vehicle. Comfortable like none I've ever had.

My RED Magnum!
By My RED Magnum! on 06/20/10 17:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I Love my Magnum! It is great in the winter w/ the autostick and the gas mileage is not that bad either. Very roomy, much better w/ children than a CUV or Minivan! :0)

Great car if you have a warranty!
By Jim on 01/02/10 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I sold my business after 27 years I treated my self to my second new car, ever. I loved it until 48 hours later when the engine knocked like heck during warm up. I was told it might go away. 14k later a new short block was in stalled. A trans recall for reprogramming, brakes warped, tie rod ends came loose, both tail lenses fogged up, the clear coat on the wheels peeled in 6k from rusty rotors,rear speakers buzz even on low volume, u-connect works less than half the time but only while answering the phone. (you get a call, you push the button, it tells you your phone is unavailable!)Frustrating!. SYNC in my wife's ford works much better. I wanted to buy American and still glad I did.

Dodge Salesrep's Review
By Louis in Louisiana on 05/28/09 18:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I worked @ the dealership for 14mos. and drove all models available from SE to SRT. The 2.7L V6 in the SE just isn't powerful enough for a 4000 lb car, especially in steep climbs, and it dosen't have ESP like the SXT and higher models. I purchased my SXT, because the 3.5 L V6 has a very good track record of reliability and I could not afford the RT at the time. If you can afford the RT, GET IT instead of the SXT! If you can't, the SXT has most of the base features the RT has, including the 5 speed autostick trans. Use a high grade motor oil, I use CASTROL GTX or SYNTEC and have noticed an increased gas mileage of almost 5 mi./ gal. Some recalls exist, get them executed ASAP! Nice car!

Engine
By herve on 05/17/09 21:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Station Wagon on steroid, fun to drive with enough power on Hwy and city. Very good AWD. But.... I had to bring the vehicle twice to Dodge for engine failure. First time one of my valve broke, second time, the engine stall, the warning light stays on and ... still waiting for teh results. Not a reliable car

Love my car
By minesarotty on 04/24/09 06:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was a 4wd driver for over 20yrs and decided because I live closer to work now and mileage is more of a concern I traded my 2005 silverado with all the toys and whistles in on my magnum. It handles like a dream. I have already gotten my very first speeding ticket (at age 51) as it goes quick a little too easy. I am not used to a lower profile and taking curves in the road is fun but it is great and the mileage is great too. The interior is a little lacking on mine but I don't spend that much time in it so it isn't a big deal. The stereo is better than I thought and it seems to be reliable so far. Over all I like my "car".

Love this Car!
By MuslMag on 06/02/08 22:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used 07 after renting an 08. Mine is 3.5L RWD, Inferno Red Pearl. BEE...UTIFUL!!! All leather and great stock stereo. Lots of space for my 3 tall teens. Awesome styling, very different from anything out there. A modern muscle car regardless of engine size. Joined a Magnum owners club last night and can't wait to cruise with all you Muscle Mag owners out there!

Very Nice Ride!!
By JJokert1 on 04/19/08 20:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Ride! Fun to drive. I got the SXT with leather, sun roof (huge opening), 3.5L V6. The 3.5 liter has great performance for the size of the ride. I think the 2.7L would be too small but just an opinion. Love the smooth ride (a lot of people don't know most of the suspension parts are Mercedes Benz). HUGE amount of cargo space in the back. And has a lot of great standard features. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an SUV type cabin but a luxury type of ride. Cons: Cruise Control Stick design takes getting used to. Some blind spots on the sides of wind shield. Parking is kind of tough since its a long ride. A lot of backing out and straightening to get into spaces.

Reminds me of an old Chevy Nomad
By John CT on 04/03/08 13:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive. I installed a Jet chip to even out the sluggish starts. I can't complain, though it is only a V6 (3.5L) and not a Hemi. The chip worked nicely. Next is a K&N Air intake, cheap ways to gain a few more ponies.

All Tens to me.
By Kali_P on 07/15/07 10:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had to decide what kind of car I was gonna get. I was more than surprised to realise that I was going to be buying an American Car (that wasn't a Jeep). After owning 3 BMW's, I was sure a European car would be sitting in the driveway but wow. The Magnum has been a favorite design since they hit the streets. After driving it, the handling, the fit and finish, the interior, the solid feel of well thought out construction, and most importantly, the way I feel when I'm driving this car. How did Dodge manage to keep the vehicle so tame and peaceful on the inside. It kinda feels like a Mercedes... OK, maybe it is the Daimler influence on Dodge.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.