2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Luv my Maggie
By Ray on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the way it drives, very fun vehicle. Comfortable like none I've ever had.

Love My Silver Bullet!
By Bandwagon on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Got my '07 Magnum R/T in Sept. '10 with only 11,700 miles on it...NICE! Like a brand-new car; flawless in and out. Runs like a scalded dog when I hop on the gas, and cruises nicely at both low and high speeds. Love it on the highway, love it on the country roads I drive 55 miles one way to work each day. Looks killer, nice rumble coming out of the pipes. I scored with a low-mileage car that had a great option package. The stereo is fantastic. Not as much space to haul my drums as my Buick LeSabre had, but I make do. My last three GM cars went over 255,000 miles, let's see how long this Dodge lasts. Wish it had a stick shift! This car is definitely a Big Dog even with an automatic. Lovin' it!

My RED Magnum!
By My RED Magnum! on 06/20/10 17:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I Love my Magnum! It is great in the winter w/ the autostick and the gas mileage is not that bad either. Very roomy, much better w/ children than a CUV or Minivan! :0)

Great car if you have a warranty!
By Jim on 01/02/10 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I sold my business after 27 years I treated my self to my second new car, ever. I loved it until 48 hours later when the engine knocked like heck during warm up. I was told it might go away. 14k later a new short block was in stalled. A trans recall for reprogramming, brakes warped, tie rod ends came loose, both tail lenses fogged up, the clear coat on the wheels peeled in 6k from rusty rotors,rear speakers buzz even on low volume, u-connect works less than half the time but only while answering the phone. (you get a call, you push the button, it tells you your phone is unavailable!)Frustrating!. SYNC in my wife's ford works much better. I wanted to buy American and still glad I did.

Bring back the Magnum
By Stephen on 09/13/09 04:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a slightly used cross over, I highly recommend the Dodge Magnum instead. First Dodge I've owned, and I love it! Fantastic alternative to those boring CUVs. I drove Jeeps for 12 years (last 3 was a Commander), and wanted something better on gas, but more fun on the road. The Magnum has a deeper cargo area than our Nissan Murano ('07 SL), costs less, and is 100% more fun to drive. My wife discovered this, too and now I have to hide the keys to the Magnum. My daughter is 3, but already demands "HEMI". RT package is excellent, the torque from the HEMI is intense, but refined and smooth at normal speeds. Visibility is perfect with an aftermarket rear view mirror.

powerful reliable workhorse
By dogmanosu on 06/06/09 19:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've already put 50000 miles on this awesome machine, and it still drives like it's brand new. My dogs like the cargo space, my family loves the ample leather space inside. I feel like this car is just going to go on forever, like an old pickup truck would. I think the hemi, and the heavy duty transmission are unstoppable.

Dodge Salesrep's Review
By Louis in Louisiana on 05/28/09 18:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I worked @ the dealership for 14mos. and drove all models available from SE to SRT. The 2.7L V6 in the SE just isn't powerful enough for a 4000 lb car, especially in steep climbs, and it dosen't have ESP like the SXT and higher models. I purchased my SXT, because the 3.5 L V6 has a very good track record of reliability and I could not afford the RT at the time. If you can afford the RT, GET IT instead of the SXT! If you can't, the SXT has most of the base features the RT has, including the 5 speed autostick trans. Use a high grade motor oil, I use CASTROL GTX or SYNTEC and have noticed an increased gas mileage of almost 5 mi./ gal. Some recalls exist, get them executed ASAP! Nice car!

Engine
By herve on 05/17/09 21:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Station Wagon on steroid, fun to drive with enough power on Hwy and city. Very good AWD. But.... I had to bring the vehicle twice to Dodge for engine failure. First time one of my valve broke, second time, the engine stall, the warning light stays on and ... still waiting for teh results. Not a reliable car

Love my car
By minesarotty on 04/24/09 06:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was a 4wd driver for over 20yrs and decided because I live closer to work now and mileage is more of a concern I traded my 2005 silverado with all the toys and whistles in on my magnum. It handles like a dream. I have already gotten my very first speeding ticket (at age 51) as it goes quick a little too easy. I am not used to a lower profile and taking curves in the road is fun but it is great and the mileage is great too. The interior is a little lacking on mine but I don't spend that much time in it so it isn't a big deal. The stereo is better than I thought and it seems to be reliable so far. Over all I like my "car".

Shiny Red Super Stock Dodge
By Mike_M on 01/23/09 15:54 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned a lot of cars from muscle cars to high-end european and this car is the absolute best buy ever. The performance, handling, looks and capacity are all incredible for the price (paid $25K with 8000 miles on it). I have spent many hours driving over mountain passes and interstates in horrible winter weather and this baby is rock solid. Maybe it's the Mercedes all wheel drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.