2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: WOW American Muscle Returns

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

WOW American Muscle Returns
By hemimagnum on

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 4dr Wagon (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This car is unbelievable. It has room for the family and to haul different odds and ends. Even with 425 horses I have been getting 17-18mpg around and about town along with an occasaional jaunt on the thruway. But don't let me kid you, if you don't keep your foot out of it, which can be hard with the sensation you get when the motor starts to open up, the mileage will drop in a hurry. This car is almost too nice to drive on a daily basis. But what the heck, enjoy it. You only live once.

The motor and the exhileration you get when you drop the hammer. The seats are also so comfortable and on cold northeast mornings those heated seats are a real treat.

Take the 6.1L hemi and incorporate the multi displacement fuel system you have in the 5.7L hemi.The 2005 R/T I had got better gas mileage than either of the 6 cylinder cars I have (Chevy and Mercury) And believe me I won't own another one of either of those makes.