2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: What a machine!

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Review

What a machine!
By hemibp on

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

While I have only put 1500 miles on this Hemi-powered rocket, I was impressed from the first moment of a test drive. I was attracted to it by the syling and Hemi power. I read a lot of reviews on the Magnum and researched every bit of material that I could find. When I finally decided to buy it, I never regretted my decision. This car handles like a sports car with the Mercedes suspension. The car is bearly broken in so the only issue I have is with the city mileage. The first tank was all local driving (NYC) and I got 12 mpg. I have to be careful getting on the highway because you are up to 85 mph before you know it. Great stereo and plenty of room. People are impressed with this one.

Hemi, comfort, handling, brakes, stereo. It is really a deam to drive. My 16 year old son thinks it looks like the kind of car Darth Vader would drive.

The jury is still out. After more miles on it, I will see if the gas mileage improves and if the quality holds up.