2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Top Notch

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

RT Wagon (5.7L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Top Notch
By HammerMaster on

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Mercedes Benz based 4-matic is amazing. I will never drive another car without it. Wet weather traction like i have never seen before. All this on top of 340HP! Styling speaks for itself. Love it or hate it. Interior is huge. Turning radius is great for such a huge car. Speed, well there are cars that are faster but I dare them to do it in such a good looking car or loaded up with 5 people and groceries and still have power. Eat that import lovers. My only minor want is at $34k why could I not get the auto turning mirrors when the car is off like its German cousin. All together, I don't think you could get all the things this car offers from anyone else at the price its offered.

Hemi coupled with the 4-matic. Economy for the engine size. Beating it up around town I get between 8 and 13 mpg. Highway I can get as good as an even 20mpg. As far as the 4-matic nothing can break the grip it offers.

Maybe offer a bottom half plastic deal. It may not be pretty but here in the northeast winter driving, all that ice come up and hits the panels. Crazy right? If someone could figure out how to force MDS. Days that you are just feeling like not paying for gas.