2006 Dodge Magnum 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The beauty can mask anything

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Review

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The beauty can mask anything
By nbrandl on

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a mechanic, I bought my 2006 Dodge Magnum 3.5 High Output AWD a year ago with 54,600 miles on it. As always, I performed a full vehicle check on the car before purchasing it. I loved this car, it was fast fun, elegant, and provided everything I needed, at first. Since I bought it I have had numerous mechanical, programing, and electrical issues currently totaling to $4,500 dollars. Just to give an idea, at 70,000 miles my throttle just went out (this isn't included in what I have already spent) and I now have to replace the entire intake system which is going to cost around $2,200 (these costs don't include mechanics fees, which will potentially double the costs) *A battery cost $300
By dodgefreak69
on 02/04/14 00:00 AM (PST)

I have a 2007 Dodge Magnum and the only thing I have replaced is the Factory Shifter which costed me $35.00 and my Magnum has 150K miles and runs brand new. I am a mechanic also it gets 30 mpg with a intake turbonator.