Stylish and flexible with lots of room
By Greg on
2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
The SE is fun to drive, has wonderful racy styling and handles like a dream. It corners flat and holds the road beautifully. The 2.7 Liter engine is a little underpowered for the size of the vehicle, but considering it is such a small engine, I have no problem with available power. I purchased the 2.7 specifically because I wanted a vehicle that affords good fuel economy, and it delivers that plus I like driving the Magnum. I purchased the car in 2008 and am very happy with the value received. I get a car that looks and feels like a new car and the 2 years depreciation (60% off new price) give me a real bargain. I don't understand it but like getting such a great bargain!
Favorite Features
Beautiful styling, simple understated interior and great handling. Lots of cargo room and innovative compartments for storage - molded pockets in trunk area, storage under the rear floor, map pockets in front doors. Someone thought before they built this car.
Suggested Improvements
I am a big man and a wider drivers seat would be great. A front passengers seat that folds down flat would allow for very long items to be transported inside the wagon. The base engine should be a little more powerful for the size of the vehicle. Map pockets built into the back of the front seats.