Sleeper Wagon
By Dan Tutas on
2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I have had a lot of performance cars in my life and this is one of the best. It is very useful as you can carry other people or use it to go to the hardware store. It is fast and fun to drive on top of that. It handles very good and rides really nice on the highway. I had the RT before my SRT8 and both of these cars are real nice. It reminds me of my younger days in the 60's when a lot of people had "sleeper wagons." It runs with most cars on the street and yet gets great gas mileage. 425 HP and I am averaging between 19 and 21 MPG. Depends on how many times you put your foot into it. How can you beat that? I sure wish it had a 6-speed stick though, see my comment below.
Favorite Features
A wagon that hauls, the engine of course, the gas mileage, and the looks. It is bold and brash and I like it. I am a 63 year old going on 21 while driving it. It is a lot of fun!
Suggested Improvements
The first thing I did to the car was to have the exhaust modified. Now it sounds like it has 425 HP. And, why didn't they put a 6-speed stick in it. That really ticks me off, are you listening Dodge?