Satisfied in PA with black R/T AWD
By ACM on
2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Traved to Michigan from PA to by this car used with 28,000 on it.Downsized from a 01 AWD Towne and Country Limited.This car is fast without a doubt and functional to boot. I have hauled my 20' extension ladder and wheelbarrow in the back with the seats folded down. More than enough room for the dog. Had to replace both outer tie rods(under warranty) and o2 sensor (warranty ran out) but still happy with the vehicle. Will add roof rack.Great in the snow with snow tires as I have owned 4 wheel drive and AWD before.Got to have it here in this area. Have to wait and see how it holds up but so far so good.
Favorite Features
Navigation and information center, HEMI, heated seats,telescopic steering wheel, sunroof, bluetooth.
Suggested Improvements
Better dealer response as my dealer only fixed one tie rod even though my independent mechanic said they both needed done. I will only use the dealer if absolutely necessary. Would rather pay for repairs myself to my mechanic than to deal with them. Don't trust them.
By carolinahill
on 10/03/12 13:51 PM (PDT)

I bought my 2006 SE in Ca and jumped in and drove straight to NC and back I love this car. The only problem I have had is the car wouldn't come out of park I removed the safety lock which turned out to be a secondary lock not needed you still haveto press brake to get out of park car works fine so didnt replace it