2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: My Magnum Rocks!

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

My Magnum Rocks!
By Karen on

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sell Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep products, and have been looking closely at the 300, Charger and Magnum for some time. Comparing all things equally, my Magnum fits my kids and their stuff (hockey, lacrosse, football and all other equipment), and my golf clubs and my hubby's. It has the hot looks of a sexy sportscar, but has the capability of a family sedan. I feel great driving this amazing vehicle, and working as a Sales and Leasing Consultant, I get to drive dozens and dozens of vehicles and models all the time! I love my leather interior, sunroof, autostick and Boston Acoustics stereo for when I want to crank it up!

Just look at the car from any angle - how could you not fall in love with it? It's a great alternative for families who do not want the cost of an SUV, or the stigma attached with a minivan. My Boston Acoustics stereo blows me away every time! Nice quality leather as well.

The interior could be a little flashier to match the looks of the exterior, but still very attractive.