2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Love My Maggie

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

SE Wagon (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love My Maggie
By bradyboy1 on

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my silver Magnum SE for almost 20 thousand miles and have not had a single issue. I have never taken it back to the dealer for anything other than oil changes. I have not encountered any of the problems that other people have posted on here. It is super quiet and very solid. Everything has worked perfectly! I love the styling. I get a ton of envious looks from both men and women, even with two carseats in the back. It is the coolest "Dad" car on the road in my opinion. It is very easy to load and unload kids and all their "equipment." I feel very cocky on the road in this car and I don't even own the Hemi. I live in El Paso and I have only seen a handful of others.

Again, I love the styling both exterior and interior. The cargo area is awesome! Tons of space! I love the safety features as well, anti lock brakes and stability control program. I unfortunately had to use both of these features to avoid an accident in the rain at 50 mph, and they saved my life.

The only thing I have is very minor, but the cup holders and the shifter are very close together making it hard to shift with a cup in the holder. But that is all. I love everything about this car. I will keep it for a long time!