2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Love this car!
By John on 09/20/05 16:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car is so much fun to drive and gets comments from young an old alike. Sure it looks a bit strange, but that is part of its appeal. It is very comfortable on the road and extremely quiet

Interior needs help. Too plain
By jerry thomas on 09/20/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A great running car. The gas mileage in town is a little weak. The interior is cheap looking. It should have some wood or something to spiff it up. The ride is a little stiff. It makes the CD jump when you hit a small bump.

Fun, Fast & Roomy
By Mark Rempe on 09/13/05 11:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Magnum RT is a hot rod car with the ride of a luxury car. Excellent acceleration. Runs well in snow with the ESP traction on. Has plenty of room while still being sporty. Stereo system very nice for a factory installed unit. A pleasure to drive.

Great second life car
By PLEASED on 08/27/05 13:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving a Pontiac Sunfire (2) since 1996. With my kids grown, a sporty little 2 door was all I needed. Then came the grandkids. The came my mother and her wheelchair. There was NO WAY in a Sunfire. I love the Magnum's look! It handles as easily as the Sunfire tho I have some concerns about winter driving in Ohio wtih a rear- wheel. I can't say eough abou the room. I've ridden in the backseat and I wouldn't hesitate to go cross-country in it. Gas mileage 20 mpg city and fill up was a real shock to me. The absolute selling point was the pedals coming to me (at 5'4") and ease of handling. It gets a lot of stares and questions. I first said it when I bought it. Love at first sight!

'05RT
By wilson5 on 08/05/05 15:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A comfortable, fun, fast, cool looking car with so so build and material quality.

357 MAG
By Steve on 07/30/05 10:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this Magnum in 2004 when they first came out. I wish I had waited for the SRT AWD. But this wagon can go down the road and leave the rest behind.

Magnum 2005
By carole on 07/21/05 21:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Runs very nice, has lots of power. It is a very nice riding vehicle. Nice and roomy. Very comfortable.

Cruiser
By Joni on 07/19/05 06:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I enjoy the stability and power, and the style is one of a kind. I'm always asked about my Magnum RT and how I feel about it. A very enthusiastic thumb's up!

What a ride
By Don S on 07/05/05 16:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Dodge, and I love this car. That's the first time in a long time I am able to say that. Fun to drive, and handles great. I'm very impressed with the 3.5L. I find it has very good get up and go, no regrets on the selction of this motor. Don;t forget the looks you get too. I had aa older couple in a Benz really give me the once over look. We'll have this car for a while.

I Like it!
By Bearing Rep on 07/03/05 07:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been watching the Magnum for some time now and have been so impressed. It was recently offered as a choice for our company vehicle, so I had to get it. I love the looks, room, quiet ride, and handling. I am at an age, with two kids and a business, that I need the wagon, but really do not want to drive "my Fathers Oldsmoblie"! Since mine is an SE (fleet car), I had no choice but to accept the 2.7 eng. It is adequate, but weak. The 3.5 should be the minimum engine for this size of car. Traction control and ABS was added. I run 35K business miles per year, plus personal miles and this car is fun and nice to drive. Overall, I love it, but wish that it had a bigger power plant.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.