2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Mommy's Car
By Mary-Anne on 01/26/06 19:44 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 9 months now. I ordered in January of last year wanting the best hot rod that I could get for my money. What a dream! It goes like stink, looks like nothing else on the road and feels like a Mercedes inside. All of my other cars have been Chryslers except for one foray into the Jetta Wagon TDI. This car tops everything combining the rush of our 600+HP Valiant race car with the luxury of our 73 New Yorker Brougham It handles whether it's on ice or gravel, and keeps me comfortable at all times. Once in a blue moon, I even let my husband drive it. I thought of trading it on the SRT8 until I realized that then I'd have to put it away for the winter. Not a chance!

2006 Dodge Magnum RT
By Jessicana on 01/08/06 19:56 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Stunningly elegant vehicle with an aggressive, no-nonsense attitude. Buy the V-8 only: the V-6 is just too frivolous for this big a wagon.

Great Fuel Mileage
By Perry Greene on 12/18/05 14:37 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The fuel mileage has been great. I'm getting around 26.5, about any way I drive it. I usually carry weight in back (books). I do Vocational Sales. It really gets the looks and the students like it. Always getting great comments about appearance,or saying, "that thang got a Hemi?" I think my next will be a Hemi, just for the bragging rights. I really enjoy driving it. The 2.7 is getting great economy, but I drove a 3.5 and it has a lot of punch. I haven't driven the Hemi. I've owned several Chysler products over the years and can truly say, I believe each year they get better. I'm sold on Chysler.

Big Bad Magnum RT
By Triple B on 12/05/05 12:56 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car. We were looking at downsizing from our SuperCrew Truck to get better fuel economy, hold our kids and we needed an AWD car/minivan as we live it's a snowbelt. We looked at Subaru (Legacy/forester), Chrysler (Pacifica/300C AWD), and several mini- vans. We test drove all the vehicles above and the Magnum RT AWD was the most impressive and best bang for your $. Our AWD Magnum is incredible in the snow & ice like you are on rails. This car is very impressive in both city and highway driving. It is comfortable and smooth driving, very quiet in the cabin and plenty of room for 4 people and luggage! If you like to be noticed this car will do that with many looks & thumbs up!

Awesome
By ROB on 11/05/05 12:57 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Magnum. My wife told me that I had to loose the sports car because we had children. I couldn't bare the "m" word. (Minivan) I figured that if I had to loose the sports car, I might as well purchase a family car that hauled some serious tale, and cornered like it was on rails The Magnum is such a wonderful option in a vast sea of the same. The power and handleing are second to none. Not to mention, my fuel economy is wonderful, even with the Hemi engine. No mechanical, quality issues thus far. Very impressive. You really need to check this car out for yourself. It is absolutely amazing.

Mercedes design influence
By Sheila on 10/27/05 20:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car for design, price, drive,and Mega room. Never experienced driving a car with a Suv feel but luxerious smooth comfortable drive.The dash dials and lighting is similar to mercedes,round white and simple, very similar to my sisters mercedes and drives just as smooth.Great touring car also,can't hear the outside traffic,backseat console with cup holders,air and heat controls in back also,reading lamps.liftgate lifts without having to lift it.Lights all up,has extra ac adapters in the back for tailgating. All kinds of cubicles to store stuff, air curtain bags on windows and airbags in front. Safe front seat for kids, air bag shuts off for them. Has a Hot rod look mixed with a wagon

A Nice Package Inside & Out
By Vince Galati on 10/27/05 18:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a Black RT that is fully loaded. Nav system and display set car into 21st century. Satellite radio a must. Dont skimp on the amenities. They set the car apart. Added 20" wheels and look out. This car makes heads turn- that is the goal right?

My Hemi
By garry birks on 10/16/05 16:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the power of the v8 Hemi. It performs better than I expected. Lots of room, very comfortable. The sound system is also great.

New Dodge Magnum 2006
By hopper on 10/16/05 15:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

All in all this is a great car. There are a few things that we don't like. The size and cargo is excellent. We packed our house in it for the evacuation of hurricaine Rita. The car drove great in 28 hours of traffic , never ran out of gas. It has large gas tank and great fuel economy. The things we dislike are that the air conditioner blows hot air at you when you first turn it on. This is annoying when it is hot out. The other things are that the arm rests are extremely hard and hurt your elbow. The windows are high so when you hang your arm out the window it is at an uncomfortable angle. But most of the things we love about this car.

It's all they say it is
By MIKE on 09/22/05 08:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I find this car to be all the ads say that it would be. I normally don't get excited about cars. I used to sell them. This car is fun to drive, good on gas, and very comfortable. Try it and you will buy it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.