Used 2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews - 123 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Magnum

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:

Best car I ever bought
By vjklander

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I looked around for a new car and came down to the Chrysler A300, Dodge Charger, and the Dodge Magnum. When we saw the all-black Magnum we just loved the styling and found the rear cargo space desirable since we often need to take her parents to doctor's appointments and the wheelchair fits easily.

Styling and performance are the two biggest points, but we really like everything about this car.

Move the high beam indicator. For both of us the indicator is screened from view by the steering wheel.

'06 Magnum
By Moose

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I looked at many vehicles over 6 months before deciding on the Magnum. I have had it now for a 1 1/2 years and am very pleased. I have 4 kids and can fit them all in and still have space in the back. The car drives very well and has great brakes although I would recommend ABS. I got the 2.7L v6 for the gas mileage. It does not have alot of power but I do get 20 mpg in the city. I have not taken it on any long trips so I don't know the highway mpg. For around town the car is perfect, it looks great, handles well, gets good mpg, is very comfortable (I am 6'3) and can take 5 adults plus stuff in the back. We had a Dodge Polaris wagon growing up, there is no comparison!

The styling (I love the way the car looks, this is what finally sold me on the car) and the interior room. I can have the drivers seat all the way back and still fit an adult in the back seat.

None so far.

Got to Believe ! - That Dad's Wagon ?
By Jellobrand

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car is a car, a truck, a wagon, a SUV. But inside the heart and soul is a sports car trapped in a wagon's body!

Separation at any speed. Handling. Radio. Safety features. Feels like a German car at times.

Have the rear window have the capability of going down into the lift gate. Change dash to softer material.

'06 Magnum
By Phil

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My SXT AWD is the most fun auto I've ever owned. It has head-turning style and a performance package that allows the car to be a king on the road.

My Magnum Rocks!
By Karen

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sell Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep products, and have been looking closely at the 300, Charger and Magnum for some time. Comparing all things equally, my Magnum fits my kids and their stuff (hockey, lacrosse, football and all other equipment), and my golf clubs and my hubby's. It has the hot looks of a sexy sportscar, but has the capability of a family sedan. I feel great driving this amazing vehicle, and working as a Sales and Leasing Consultant, I get to drive dozens and dozens of vehicles and models all the time! I love my leather interior, sunroof, autostick and Boston Acoustics stereo for when I want to crank it up!

Just look at the car from any angle - how could you not fall in love with it? It's a great alternative for families who do not want the cost of an SUV, or the stigma attached with a minivan. My Boston Acoustics stereo blows me away every time! Nice quality leather as well.

The interior could be a little flashier to match the looks of the exterior, but still very attractive.