2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Great!
By coolrider on 06/02/06 15:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle, 5.7 Hemi (need I say more?) MPG has been up to 29.5 highway with the engine management system of shutting down cylinders at cruise. Fun to drive factor is off the scale. Self sealing tires (18in) have been a life saver. It will even pull my 3500lb. motorcycle trailer smoothly with its hidden hitch and and self leveling suspension system. It sure is more pc than an SUV.

Love it
By sxtawdguy on 05/15/06 20:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very comfortable and smooth ride. A good compromise between German technology and American way of building comfortable cars. Can’t wait to try it in snow and ice.

RT traded for SRT-8
By MassMagnum on 05/15/06 03:41 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my RT almost 2 years ago. I saw it, drove it, and had to have it. I have loved everything about it. Everyday driveing it has been perfect. As for hauling, I put 8 6ft banquet tables and 20 folding chairs in the back. (Yes, in one load) Only down side is snow performance but you cant have everything. She has great style, comfort, usefullness, power, breaking,cornering and reliablity.

You Have To Love Them
By KACHINA321 on 05/05/06 23:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I wanted the Magnum and talked my wife into getting rid of her Toyota. She liked the Toyota but it was getting a few years older and I wanted a Magnum. So everytime I saw one I said "honey look there is another one". It didn't take long for the Magnum to grow on her. She loves her new Magnum. I put a billet grill on it. The chrome pillers and back lights. Also the door handles and mirror are now chrome. We have the hottest Magnum in the Las Vegas area. Everyone in town that has a Magnum thinks ours is a custom Magnum. I won't tell them where I got my parts from. Let them do some work to make theirs maybe as nice as ours.

I love my Magnum
By Trisha on 04/22/06 20:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I fell in love when I first saw the Magnum but to actually own one is a dream come true. To have the Hemi and the power in a station wagon is so wonderful. You have the power of a truck or SUV but the space and comfort of a mini van. I am completely happy and satisfied with my vehicle and cannot wait to drive it everyday. It goes when I need it to and gives me the comfort and safety I need on the roads today.

Loving It!
By Len on 04/22/06 08:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Only had a couple months, but I'm loving it so far. Very fun to drive, and plenty of power. Fuel economy just under the 17 MPG city. But, this car needs the 8 cylinder, not the 6. I don't have the navigation, but the satellite radio, electronics group, sun roof and convenience group are great additions. This has more storage room in the back than our mini-van when both of the bench seats are in it. I'm 6'2" and feel very comfortable in this. Takes a little bit of time to get use to the viewability out the windows, but with the small round mirrors added to the side view mirrors, you should do fine. No regrets so far!

Magnum RI
By Rick on 04/06/06 06:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

There is no better way to say this: I have never been happier with any car (and I've had quite a number of them) than I am with my Magnum SXT AWD. I chose the 3.5L V-6 because 250 HP is a lot of power, no matter how you cut it. The AWD keeps the wheels firmly planted. I corner hard, and this thing hasn't even squealed the tires a bit. So far, I'm averaging 17.5-19.0 mpg, combined, and driving habits give you the predictable results in that area. Style: this car has it in abundance. It rides like a dream, courtsey the chassis and tranny from the Mercedes E- class underneath. Interior is beautiful, elegant, with a touch of attitude. I've never been happier with any car, ever.

Estate Car
By Crosbeian on 03/20/06 20:26 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This was my one and only chance to avoid a mini van or the absurd badly built and ill concieved SUV. It basically does the job, looks the dogs, drives as if on rails and is very solid. Gas mileage OK. All sorts of folks still stop and stare at it and ask about it. You can forget about the baby seat in the back driving this. They need to sell a aftermarket kit to unpimp this ride. The traction in the snow was ok, even without chains

Bold and Aggressive
By K. HARRIS on 03/10/06 08:47 AM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the car for two months now and I am loving it. The ride is comfortable the interior is roomy, handling is great and it gives you that SUV feel.

Fast and furious. Way too much power
By vinny on 02/08/06 00:47 AM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

When I first got the vehicle I though about how much I would be paying at the pump but when I got the feel for the car it amazed me how much power it had under the hood. The car really moves it has a lot of power and once you start pressing the pedal it ask for more speed. You’re saying to yourself that’s enough, but no, the hemi engine won’t stop revving until you press the brake. It has so much power it should be illegal to drive. The g-force just rocks your head to the back of your seat. Hold on tight to the steering wheel because the hemi will take over. But you will visit the pump soon.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.