2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
I love this car
By Don Shrum on 07/28/06 06:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had it one year. I have put 36,000 mostly highway miles on it. Highway mileage ranges from 26 to 28 miles per mpg. I love the styling and the interior roominess. After owning it a year we still get compliments on it. It's a red beauty.

Black Hemi R/T
By Susan on 07/27/06 00:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been so much fun to drive I don't want to get out of it. It handles well and is very comfortable. This Hemi has tons of power and then some. But it is also nice to cruise. The 4 disc braking is really great! I love it!

Magnum R/T, we love it!
By shortc4c777 on 07/24/06 17:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We absolutly love our new Magnum! The ride, performance, interior, sound system are all very good. Ours came with 20in. wheels, and it rides better than I expected. It is also the quietest (interior wise) car I have ever driven. I have no regrets in buying this car, I may go back & purchase a 300 or a Charger. I may even wait for the Challenger!

Great room
By Russell B. on 07/16/06 14:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2004 Ford F-150 5.4L V8. I traded it in for the 2006 Magnum, and the two things that I was worried about was leg room and fuel economy. My truck was great with interior space, but with gas hitting $3.00 per gallon, and me having to drive over 100 round trip to work, I needed something better for fuel. I was a little put off on the Magnum, but the leg room sold me. There is almost as much leg room as my truck, and even though I get the same mileage on fuel, it cost me 1/2 has much to fill up.

A great car to have!
By Danny on 07/05/06 23:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My family and I took the 1st road trip to Vegas. It was a smooth and fun drive going across the desert. Car stayed cool woth the AC on the whole way. Love every minute that I am behind the wheel of my Magnum!

Grocery Getter with an Attitude
By Noah and Kristen on 06/23/06 20:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our new Magnum three weeks ago and I have been in love with it ever since. The weekend after we bought it, we drove it to Nashville and averaged 27 MPG. The power out of our 3.5L is amazing. It is nothing to bark the tires at a light or around a corner. Now that I got rid of my old beater, my daughter always wants to ride in Daddy's car.

2006 SXT Magnum is Awesome!
By T. Smith on 06/21/06 15:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My "Maggie" is the best vehicle I have ever owned or driven! It's so comfortable to drive and ride in and the Boston Acoustics are wonderful! The 6x CD player is a blast to load and listen to all my favorite music back to back. I zoom my sunroof back and turn up my tunes and enjoy the ride!

Glad I bought it!
By CrazyArrow on 06/21/06 10:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership to buy an SUV and drove off in a Magnum! It was love at first sight and I'm a big guy so room was very important- definitely no complaints here. I have definitely upgraded from my minivan and no longer feel like I've given up on life! :) I definitely do not need a Hemi, but am a bit disappointed with the 2.7. It has enough "umph" to get the job done, but with nowhere near the performance of the 3.5 or Hemi.

Gotta love this wagon!
By Steve S. on 06/12/06 22:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Have had the vehicle for only a few weeks. Had to sell '05 Mustang and go practical. The Magnum gave me practicality and fun! Really nice car, drives very well, nice and tight. Love the low cut look, very aggressive. My wife really likes it too. Can actually be cool in a wagon.

Better Than Ever
By tom on 06/02/06 15:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Overall fit and finish is more than excellent for a car in this price range. Take a tour of the outside and see the detail given to the body seams, their almost perfect all around the car. sit inside and notice that this is a driver's car. It's easy to get in a good driving position and all controls are extremely easy to use. The only downside is the comfort level of the seats over a long trip. This needs to be looked at by Dodge.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.