Used 2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews - 123 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Magnum

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:

Still lovin' it!
By simplijm

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 06' to replace my aging Durango and from day one it was a great choice. Even though I did not get the AWD, it still rocks in any weather, with the addition of Blizzaks for the winter. I'm 6'4" and it is really comfortable, plus with two car seats in the back, the kids have enough room too. I put the whole family in and we go looking fo twisty turny roads to play on. With the autostick, I can run that car pretty hard and it just keeps asking for more. Cruises really nicely for the 25 mile each way commute, but gotta keep an eye on it. I tend to enjoy driving and sometimes look down and see 80 when I'm just having fun. Definitely a family car for dad to have fun in!

Styling, power (HOV6), room, ride, trim, the way the kids with their tricked out civics look at me as I slide on by effortlessly

better sound - externally, looks bad, make it sound bad! Instead on once control on the steering column, make it two, one on either side. electrochromatic mirror standard with compass.

Should have bought it sooner
By Tom's NYC Review

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this car used with only 80 miles on it and got a super deal, number 1. I was statisfied with the price, leather , styling, sunroof, and the space. Hope it would be as powerful as my 1970 Cutlass which I missed dearly, and holy cow it was. Not only was it peppy and powerful but I had all the safety and comfort of a car built today. And yes, it does get good gas mileage when driven nicely, which I personally cannot do! Wish I did not have to deal with all the lovely traffic of NYC, then I can really open it up

Powerful Hemi engine, space, comfort, simple interior styling, fun to drive feel in a practical car.

Yes, like stated by other reviewers, the interior needs some beefing up, suppose the panels and rugs would see better days sooner than later.

Great Car! No Regrets!
By Dodge Owner

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car we have ever owned. Powerful engine, quiet ride, sleek styling. Love the leather, heated seats, sunroof, and AWD!

Powerful engine, sunroof, leather, heated seats, heated mirrors, navigation system, 6-CD, AM/FM radio, AWD.

What a Car!
By lovethiscar

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded my Civic for this (too small) knowing that I would be giving up my great fuel economy and it was worth it! Tons of room, a blast to drive. Took it 3000 mi. to Florida and back and it drove like a dream. 23 MPG HWY and 17 City. Came back to a blizzard and this car is a tank! Worried about the RWD but it goes through snow like butter. Trying to keep my foot light on the gas to improve fuel economy but it's so hard! Even my husband and kids love it!

Safety features, roomy, decent stereo, heated leather seats.

None.

Rate this vehicle
By magnum

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The best all around vehicle I've ever owned. Sporty, family fun, looks great inside and out. Rides, drives like I said all around.

Wagon, enough said

Wouldn't change any thing maybe gas mileage just because of the price of gas