Used 2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:

Great room
By Russell B.

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2004 Ford F-150 5.4L V8. I traded it in for the 2006 Magnum, and the two things that I was worried about was leg room and fuel economy. My truck was great with interior space, but with gas hitting $3.00 per gallon, and me having to drive over 100 round trip to work, I needed something better for fuel. I was a little put off on the Magnum, but the leg room sold me. There is almost as much leg room as my truck, and even though I get the same mileage on fuel, it cost me 1/2 has much to fill up.

The driver's nook is a great feature, and the radio is not to be overlooked!

A 2.7? I didn't think that it would make a difference, but this car just doesn't get up and go like a 5.4 V8!

A great car to have!
By Danny

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My family and I took the 1st road trip to Vegas. It was a smooth and fun drive going across the desert. Car stayed cool woth the AC on the whole way. Love every minute that I am behind the wheel of my Magnum!

Sunroof, leather seats, 5.7 hemi! The space to carry my families stuff!

Handles for the driver and the side seat driver. A little more head room for taller drivers.

Grocery Getter with an Attitude
By Noah and Kristen

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our new Magnum three weeks ago and I have been in love with it ever since. The weekend after we bought it, we drove it to Nashville and averaged 27 MPG. The power out of our 3.5L is amazing. It is nothing to bark the tires at a light or around a corner. Now that I got rid of my old beater, my daughter always wants to ride in Daddy's car.

Boston Acoustic Speakers, power drivers seat and pedals, strong V-6, and the "look"

Turn signal lever too low, move it up a little bit. The cruise control is a litle akward at first, but you get used to it.

2006 SXT Magnum is Awesome!
By T. Smith

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My "Maggie" is the best vehicle I have ever owned or driven! It's so comfortable to drive and ride in and the Boston Acoustics are wonderful! The 6x CD player is a blast to load and listen to all my favorite music back to back. I zoom my sunroof back and turn up my tunes and enjoy the ride!

The heated seats are great in winter. I love the style of the Magnum & the bigger wheels. And the moveable gas & brake pedals are nice.

Dash lights too dim at night. Interior colors need to be brighter. Too dull. Built in compass would be helpful too.

Glad I bought it!
By CrazyArrow

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership to buy an SUV and drove off in a Magnum! It was love at first sight and I'm a big guy so room was very important- definitely no complaints here. I have definitely upgraded from my minivan and no longer feel like I've given up on life! :) I definitely do not need a Hemi, but am a bit disappointed with the 2.7. It has enough "umph" to get the job done, but with nowhere near the performance of the 3.5 or Hemi.

Definitely the room, ride, mileage, and looks (most important).

I bought mine used and it was the only vehicle that would fit my budget; but...why oh why did Dodge use a 2.7???? It's OK, but definitely not the scorcher that everyone hopes to see in a Magnum. However, it will definitely keep me from getting too many speeding tickets!

• SUV