2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Interior needs help. Too plain
By jerry thomas on 09/20/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A great running car. The gas mileage in town is a little weak. The interior is cheap looking. It should have some wood or something to spiff it up. The ride is a little stiff. It makes the CD jump when you hit a small bump.

Fun, Fast & Roomy
By Mark Rempe on 09/13/05 11:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Magnum RT is a hot rod car with the ride of a luxury car. Excellent acceleration. Runs well in snow with the ESP traction on. Has plenty of room while still being sporty. Stereo system very nice for a factory installed unit. A pleasure to drive.

Great second life car
By PLEASED on 08/27/05 13:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving a Pontiac Sunfire (2) since 1996. With my kids grown, a sporty little 2 door was all I needed. Then came the grandkids. The came my mother and her wheelchair. There was NO WAY in a Sunfire. I love the Magnum's look! It handles as easily as the Sunfire tho I have some concerns about winter driving in Ohio wtih a rear- wheel. I can't say eough abou the room. I've ridden in the backseat and I wouldn't hesitate to go cross-country in it. Gas mileage 20 mpg city and fill up was a real shock to me. The absolute selling point was the pedals coming to me (at 5'4") and ease of handling. It gets a lot of stares and questions. I first said it when I bought it. Love at first sight!

My studly station wagon
By brenda peek on 08/09/05 20:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 4dr Wagon (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I love my new car. This car has so many features that make it a real deal. The power is awesome and the comfort is great. Great car for my family of 3.

'05RT
By wilson5 on 08/05/05 15:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A comfortable, fun, fast, cool looking car with so so build and material quality.

357 MAG
By Steve on 07/30/05 10:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this Magnum in 2004 when they first came out. I wish I had waited for the SRT AWD. But this wagon can go down the road and leave the rest behind.

Magnum 2005
By carole on 07/21/05 21:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Runs very nice, has lots of power. It is a very nice riding vehicle. Nice and roomy. Very comfortable.

Cruiser
By Joni on 07/19/05 06:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I enjoy the stability and power, and the style is one of a kind. I'm always asked about my Magnum RT and how I feel about it. A very enthusiastic thumb's up!

What a ride
By Don S on 07/05/05 16:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Dodge, and I love this car. That's the first time in a long time I am able to say that. Fun to drive, and handles great. I'm very impressed with the 3.5L. I find it has very good get up and go, no regrets on the selction of this motor. Don;t forget the looks you get too. I had aa older couple in a Benz really give me the once over look. We'll have this car for a while.

I Love It
By C Cav on 07/05/05 03:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 4dr Wagon (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is truly an awesome vehicle. Also owning an SRT10, I am very impressed with the power and handling of this wagon. Great braking capabilities, and the handling is amazing. The interior is smooth and very comfortable. So far the only downside is MPG, but if that is what you are looking for in a car, the Hemi is not for you.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.