2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Not All Its Cracked Up To Be
By Dan on 06/29/05 12:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have to say that I am disappointed with the Magnum. Dodge spends more money on advertising than they do materials for the cars. My car feels cheap. I should have popped for the Hemi performance package. At least I would have a good engine.

Loving every minute of it
By Rosemary Stoneham on 06/29/05 10:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My Magnum is just awesome. I love driving it. We have plently of leg room and it is very comfortable. The sound system is great. And then there is the Hemi. I don't worry about pulling out onto the interstate anymore. I just nail it and I'm there with the rest of the traffic. I cannot say enough about my Magnum. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dodge for such a wonderful experience.

Looks great, less filling
By Dave on 06/25/05 13:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I read a lot of the reviews on this site and they helped me make my purchase. I like the car for the most part but my fiance has a bad back and can't drive more than an hour without severe pain. The rear of the car gets really hot after a couple hours of driving and my dogs roast as a result. Compared to my old '95 Vette, it corners like a pig but it's got some nice power for getting around town. I've had it one month and I have found serious problems with it that the dealer says they can't reproduce. I paid $43k out the door and don't feel the quality is worth the expense. I will never buy another Dodge!

Surprised purchase
By damian on 06/14/05 04:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car to get away from the look and feel of the SUV's and to my surprise, it seems I got a big car with comfort that you would get in a luxury mode,l and the sportiness of a smaller car. The drive is simply breath taking

2005 Dodge Magnum
By hemijak on 06/12/05 09:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I ever bought. Has the power of a SUV, and good gas mileage. Very comfy, and very useful for house projects. Great looker, and I really enjoy it as my daily driver to and from work.

The car I've been waiting for
By hemimama on 05/30/05 21:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The first time I saw the Magnum on TV I wanted it. The first time I drove the RT I bought it. I'm 50 years old. I am thrilled by this car. The response is incredible. The power is impressive. It handles so well on the curves that you don't have to brake unless you are afraid. It takes a mountain pass like most cars go downhill. When I put pedal to metal it jumps like a 67 Camaro. Roadtrips are great. I love this car. I want muscle, but I need a station wagon. I am so happy with my RT that I no longer mourn my '67 Cutless w/the 350 and turbo 300 that some jerk in a Bravado creamed 6 years ago.

2006 Magnum RT AWD - First Review
By W. Carline on 05/20/05 17:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have one of the first 2006 RT AWD to find its way to MA/RI. The car is simply awesome. I have only owned it for one week, but there is no question that the ride is equivalent to that of a $60K luxury sedan. The power....HEMI speaks for itself. Interior noise is virtually non- existent, unless of course you open the windows to hear the HEMI purrrrr through the dual exhaust. This is certainly not the Dodge of my parents' generation. Cornering is solid around sharp turns on the interstate. Accelearation is smooth and decisive. Despite my short ownership, I had to let you all know about one thing- I got 5 "thumbs up" from other drivers on the first day!

A sports car in drag. Fun, fun fun!
By John & Denise Anders on 05/12/05 15:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We just received our 2006 RT/AWD Magnum. It is not for everyone though. The RT is an eye opening head turning ride. Very distinctive style not your mom and dad's station wagon of old but a bona fide sports car in drag. Far more to it than meets the eye. The ride from the passenger view is very smooth without the over stuffed couch feel. Outstanding leg and head room. I am 6'3" and have more then enough room in all respects. Same goes for the driver's side. Driving it is a joy and brings a big smile when you accelerate into traffic. Gives the Japanese tuner notice stock American perfomance is back big time. With minor tweaks, will leave them floundering in all areas. Forget your WRX or Mustangs. Get an RT!

Cool ride
By Dodgehauler on 05/02/05 13:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a kick to own. It rides , handles and goes like no other wagon I have ever driven. Great traction control with the all wheel drive system. Works fantasitic in the snow. Tons of leg room both front and back. The steering wheel telescopes in and out but also tilts, combined with the power seats and pedals, it's very easy to get a good driving position or change it on a long drive. We are getting 18 mpg around town and 24 on the highway. Not bad for 345 h.p. under your right foot. The look of the car is very deceptive. Looks like a chopped top but Dodge raised the window openings up . Friends and famliy who have been in the car can't belive the room it has inside.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.