2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews 10

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Big Bad Magnum RT
By Triple B on 12/05/05 12:56 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car. We were looking at downsizing from our SuperCrew Truck to get better fuel economy, hold our kids and we needed an AWD car/minivan as we live it's a snowbelt. We looked at Subaru (Legacy/forester), Chrysler (Pacifica/300C AWD), and several mini- vans. We test drove all the vehicles above and the Magnum RT AWD was the most impressive and best bang for your $. Our AWD Magnum is incredible in the snow & ice like you are on rails. This car is very impressive in both city and highway driving. It is comfortable and smooth driving, very quiet in the cabin and plenty of room for 4 people and luggage! If you like to be noticed this car will do that with many looks & thumbs up!

Hemi 4 real
By hemi4fun on 12/03/05 20:54 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 4dr Wagon (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

We love this car. We had a magnum Rt and when this car came out with the 6.1 we had to go get it. If you're worried about gas then maybe you should buy a Honda, but the braking and performance of this car is outragous. Much better than the rt. Nothing on the street can touch you. The power is unbelievable, you will be impressed. I hope this will help you and make sure you haggle to get that mark up down. They will do it. We got the car for 41 and people were out there paying 60, so make sure you are ready to walk. They wont let you leave.

2006 Dodge Magnum Hemi
By Michael on 11/16/05 11:14 AM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 4dr Wagon (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Fastest vehicle on the road today besides the Charger RT Hemi. I have both cars and this one handles as good as the Charger. The Mercedez, BMW, the 'stang, Nissan, or any other car on the road cannot match this car or the Charger for performance, style, speed, or quality... I've tested all of the above and more and these two cars are the Kings of the road... I blew a vette and 2 'stangs off the road and as far as the Mercedez goes, no challenge...

Awesome
By ROB on 11/05/05 12:57 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Magnum. My wife told me that I had to loose the sports car because we had children. I couldn't bare the "m" word. (Minivan) I figured that if I had to loose the sports car, I might as well purchase a family car that hauled some serious tale, and cornered like it was on rails The Magnum is such a wonderful option in a vast sea of the same. The power and handleing are second to none. Not to mention, my fuel economy is wonderful, even with the Hemi engine. No mechanical, quality issues thus far. Very impressive. You really need to check this car out for yourself. It is absolutely amazing.

Mercedes design influence
By Sheila on 10/27/05 20:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car for design, price, drive,and Mega room. Never experienced driving a car with a Suv feel but luxerious smooth comfortable drive.The dash dials and lighting is similar to mercedes,round white and simple, very similar to my sisters mercedes and drives just as smooth.Great touring car also,can't hear the outside traffic,backseat console with cup holders,air and heat controls in back also,reading lamps.liftgate lifts without having to lift it.Lights all up,has extra ac adapters in the back for tailgating. All kinds of cubicles to store stuff, air curtain bags on windows and airbags in front. Safe front seat for kids, air bag shuts off for them. Has a Hot rod look mixed with a wagon

A Nice Package Inside & Out
By Vince Galati on 10/27/05 18:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a Black RT that is fully loaded. Nav system and display set car into 21st century. Satellite radio a must. Dont skimp on the amenities. They set the car apart. Added 20" wheels and look out. This car makes heads turn- that is the goal right?

My Hemi
By garry birks on 10/16/05 16:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the power of the v8 Hemi. It performs better than I expected. Lots of room, very comfortable. The sound system is also great.

New Dodge Magnum 2006
By hopper on 10/16/05 15:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

All in all this is a great car. There are a few things that we don't like. The size and cargo is excellent. We packed our house in it for the evacuation of hurricaine Rita. The car drove great in 28 hours of traffic , never ran out of gas. It has large gas tank and great fuel economy. The things we dislike are that the air conditioner blows hot air at you when you first turn it on. This is annoying when it is hot out. The other things are that the arm rests are extremely hard and hurt your elbow. The windows are high so when you hang your arm out the window it is at an uncomfortable angle. But most of the things we love about this car.

It's all they say it is
By MIKE on 09/22/05 08:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I find this car to be all the ads say that it would be. I normally don't get excited about cars. I used to sell them. This car is fun to drive, good on gas, and very comfortable. Try it and you will buy it!

Love this car!
By John on 09/20/05 16:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car is so much fun to drive and gets comments from young an old alike. Sure it looks a bit strange, but that is part of its appeal. It is very comfortable on the road and extremely quiet