2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
2006 Dodge Magnum SE
By Jnet_2006 on 07/17/10 07:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my magnum. I was looking a car with a lot of room. My magnum is a car with the space of a SUV. It has the small V6 so the gas mileage is not all that bad. I would of never got a SUV with 51,000 miles for the great price I paid for my car. My 2006 Magnum is like new.

2006 SE 2.7
By knowles on 04/29/10 07:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love the style. Mine has color matched 22" chrome wheels...had a side wall puncture. Can't replace just one tire and had to go to several places to find a good tire in stock since I did not want to wait to order tires. Cost for 2 was pricey but that has nothing to do with the car. Also, to anyone thinking about beefing up the look with big tires and rims, okay for around town but you lose some of the quality in the ride. Have tried to figure out why but no one can give me an answer. Non the less, with the color coordinated rims (car is metallic red) it's an eye catcher. No mechanical problems. It's a 2006 SE 2.7 with 40,000. I wasn't looking to win a race and don't want a gas hog.

Fun & quality
By Greg L. on 06/21/09 19:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very large car that handles like a sports car. Corners flat, breaks straight, very comfortable ride and considering the too small engine, it has good acceleration. It does NOT like to pull a trailer, but if you're reasonable it's okay with that too. The drivers seat is far too narrow, I'm a big guy and have to find just the right spot to get comfortable. Some people don't like the sparten interior, but I like the design. However, a little less of a plastic look would be nice. The exterior design is outstanding and there are lots of storage pockets and nooks and crannies. The standard tires are just adequate, but in Canada you really do need snow tires for winter safety.

Value Magnum
By R. Guimond on 08/15/08 09:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We bought the base Magnum back in July 05 when my wife totaled her PT Cruiser. This car is a great driving car and we get 24MPG overall with the 2.7 liter engine. Mileage is very comparable to the many small SUVs we were looking at before we decided to buy our Magnum. The 2.7L engine is lively and responsive and we've experienced no problems mechanically.

Grand Dad's Hot Rod
By Dandeman on 06/10/08 08:27 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This Inferno Red number turns the heads of young and old. This is not your ordinary grandad's wagon.

inequity
By Harry on 05/14/08 14:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my magnum last year for $27,500. Paid down loan to $22,500 today it's worth $11,000

Hot Wagon
By JR on 04/25/08 20:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

An excellent choice if you want stunning performance with functionality. I've owned many sporty cars but never one that I could load a full family and all luggage in with ease! The Magnum also has the looks to turn heads.

Stylish and flexible with lots of room
By Greg on 04/06/08 09:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The SE is fun to drive, has wonderful racy styling and handles like a dream. It corners flat and holds the road beautifully. The 2.7 Liter engine is a little underpowered for the size of the vehicle, but considering it is such a small engine, I have no problem with available power. I purchased the 2.7 specifically because I wanted a vehicle that affords good fuel economy, and it delivers that plus I like driving the Magnum. I purchased the car in 2008 and am very happy with the value received. I get a car that looks and feels like a new car and the 2 years depreciation (60% off new price) give me a real bargain. I don't understand it but like getting such a great bargain!

Sleeper Wagon
By Dan Tutas on 11/02/07 20:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had a lot of performance cars in my life and this is one of the best. It is very useful as you can carry other people or use it to go to the hardware store. It is fast and fun to drive on top of that. It handles very good and rides really nice on the highway. I had the RT before my SRT8 and both of these cars are real nice. It reminds me of my younger days in the 60's when a lot of people had "sleeper wagons." It runs with most cars on the street and yet gets great gas mileage. 425 HP and I am averaging between 19 and 21 MPG. Depends on how many times you put your foot into it. How can you beat that? I sure wish it had a 6-speed stick though, see my comment below.

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 2.7L 4CYL
By DE on 09/24/07 21:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Magnum Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had this car for 6 months now and have had no problems at all. It runs and drives great. I would like to see a little more power but that is my fault for buying the one with the small engine, (for gas mileage reasons), and it does get excellent fuel mileage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.