Used 2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:

Its been a nightmare
By Mike azuela

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Since ive had this car, the water pump, upper control arms, tie rod ends, gas tank, and thermostat had to be replaced in less than 4 months.

Love the power [non-permissible content removed]
By Shawna

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Fuel sucks but comfort and power is awesome!!! Added exhaust and cold air intake to add more horsepower,overall, I would recommend to anyone.

The beauty can mask anything
By nbrandl

2006 Dodge Magnum SXT 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a mechanic, I bought my 2006 Dodge Magnum 3.5 High Output AWD a year ago with 54,600 miles on it. As always, I performed a full vehicle check on the car before purchasing it. I loved this car, it was fast fun, elegant, and provided everything I needed, at first. Since I bought it I have had numerous mechanical, programing, and electrical issues currently totaling to $4,500 dollars. Just to give an idea, at 70,000 miles my throttle just went out (this isn't included in what I have already spent) and I now have to replace the entire intake system which is going to cost around $2,200 (these costs don't include mechanics fees, which will potentially double the costs) *A battery cost $300

Unreal
By brian714oc

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

i own a 2006 rt with the hemi and let me tell u it one heck of a car i couldnt complain on any day of the week cause in the end of them all i have my magnum to run to and with , dodge did something not to many have and thats impress me

EVERYTHING THE STLE PEFORMANCE AND FACT NOT TO MANY AROUND WHUCH MAKES MINE STAND OUT

NONE MAKE MORE SO I CAN TRADE MINE IN WHEN I HIT 200,000 MPLUS

New Owner
By fds1961

2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I drove a Dodge Charger last year and like the ride, so when it was time for a new car I went for the Magnum. I like to be able to load stuff the flea market and go fishing so I went with the wagon. It was like driving a SUV, and the speed!!! I had to check myself a few times, but this is the most powerful car I ever had. I drove a Nissan Altima for 2 years and this is a whole new class of car. Stylish, fast, a real head turner. It had over 80,000 miles, but you can't tell by the way it rides and excels on the road. So far so good, it seem to be a well build wagon with AWD for the snow, glad that I got this....

Hemi, AWD, body style.....

• SUV