2005 Dodge Magnum Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Less Soccer Mom, More Who's Your Daddy
By CoDee on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We took our Magnum Wagon on a road trip from L.A. to Lake Tahoe and the ride was so smooth I forgot how long we'd been driving until we stopped for lunch. Make sure you don't mind people staring and asking questions.

NICE!!!!!
By Magnumluver on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a very nice car you will like it very much!!!!

A New Standard
By HemiDave on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a car that will set a new standard for American cars. The performance is mind blowing in a "family car." It's got looks that won't quit & all the comfort, bells & whistles that anyone could ask for. It is the perfect combination of German engineering, fit & finish, and good old American MUSCLE. It's a car that I will enjoy driving for many years to come.

Dodge + Mercedes = Magnum Hemi R/T
By Jay Brown on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

All I can say is that you must drive this car to fully appreciate it. I was granted the opportunity to drive a production ready version on a race track under the instruction of a professional driver named John Paul Jr. This car is built like a benz, handles like a BMW, and accelerates like a Viper. This thing is just DAMN fast for a full size wagon. The build quality both inside and out was as good or better than anything I've seen. They claim the body gaps are only .116 inches. I could go on, but it would take days!!!

Awesome Vehicle!!!
By bigboy1234 on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Magnum Wagon RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle reminds me of when I was a child. My dad had a chop top wagon. That was the main reason I bought this. However, the 340hp HEMI had something to do with it also. I suggest you atleast test this vehicle before you purchase your next.