2005 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews 41

2005 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Best Damn Car, Period!
By lefthandedpollock on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Without a question, this new vehicle is stout! Handles like a dream and corners without stressing. My family loves the room and utility. Dodge scores BIG with this one!

We just LOVE this car
By Barbara & Mike on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

People ask What is it?? I love it! Can we look inside? Is it a car or a SUV, heads turn on the street when you drive by. We traded in a Mercedes SUV and didn't look back! I love the way it handels through town and on the highway, cloth seats are very comfortable,

Best car I have owned
By techi214 on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Incredible, so fun to drive and comfort has not been forgotten. It is the most comfortable and roomy interior of all the cars that we looked at. The RT model was great but the 3.5 V6 SXT has just as much power when needed. Thank you Dodge for finally making a cool family car.

05 magnum
By kzoomag on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

handles like a dream, responsive v-6, and plenty of room inside. turn up the six speaker system and put the pedal to the floor

An American Car I Can Love !
By Jack_ on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Finally I am back driving and loving an American car. The Styling is what brings you to this car, the performance is what keeps you loving it. Minor electical problems had the car back at the dealer in the first week, but all seems well after repair. I love the way this car drives and am delighted to run all the errands. It is a substantial solid and fun machine!

long wait
By taboo on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I waited forever for a muscle car, and I refused to accept a 4-cylinder PT Cruiser as sufficiently powerful. This car is exactly what I have been waiting for. I snicker at every SUV, and I love all of the impressed slack-jawed stares. My two boys are just as hyped about it as I am.

J RICH
By jakeb richards on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love this car!

2005 Dodge Magnum
By Lnet46 on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm probably the only woman my age (58) to read about the Magnum (with the Hemi) in January and get to order the first one into the Dodge dealership in Rockwall, Tx. My husband and I picked it up in late June and we can't stay out of it. In less than 2 weeks, we have 1600 miles on it. It drives so smooth and has so much power that it's a little scary. I don't like the navigation system in it, as it's not as precise as my G35's. The gas mileage isn't the greatest, but I didn't buy it for that reason. We replaced our big and bulky suburban with this wagon, and for the price, we got a winner!!!

GREAT FUN CAR
By joe masiello on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I Love My car.It is great for My Wife Son and two Big dogs..We drove to the lake ,and it peformed greatthru the Mountain..WOW WOW

BAD TO THE BONE
By SKIPPERK1 on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

FAST AND BAD THE REAL ROCKY.IT HAS IT ALL THIS CAR REALY TURNS HEADS.