2005 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
MyMag
By LDYnFL on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love my new Cool Vanilla Magnum SXE..Truely a head turner. The only thing I find is it is sensitive to the road crown and always veers in either direction.Had it inspected and aligned but they say its the Florida roads. Until they figure out how to fix it, one must put up with it.

I may never have to buy another car!
By glf07jm on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 05 magnum sxt for over 3 months now, it turns heads everywhere. everyday i drive it to work at 90-100+ miles per hour (early morning traffic). it performs awesome. i went with the sxt because i couldnt see paying the money on gas with the RT(V8). i traded in a 99 ford tourus sho that had a v8 in it, and i must have forgot how much father you can go on a full tank of gas with a v6! the tourus i had was fwd and the engine weighed so much, you could bearly squeal the tires. i love the rwd on my magnum, if i turn the ESP off i can have as much fun as i want to, you can squeal the tires easily! i plan on owning this car until the day i die.

Dodge Magnum
By motabwa on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just got my Magnum and I love it. I was very surprised to see how easy it handled, despite it's large size. I was very impressed with the safety features that come standard and the extras. I feel very safe driving with my two children in the car.

Magnum
By Alexander14 on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Incredible handling and all around great car

A Muscle Car for Everyone
By BJSilver on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is one SWEET machine. From the chopped & channeled look, to the large interior capacity, Dual Zone A/C, and heated seats. Tons of rear leg room, and wide 60/40 split seat. Yes people do stop and stare, and beep at you at stop lights and ask questions. Somebody though it was an Audi. But what sets it apart is the POWER. Step on the gas and Go!!!!

my magnum
By cjtc1948 on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Ive had this car about a month now and I find driving to be a real pleasure again. This car is fun and easy to drive, with plenty of power when needed and also great gas mileage for it being a muscle car. There is plenty of storage in the rear and there is plenty of leg and head room. Im 6ft. 4inches and I have no problem whatsoever with head and leg room. I think this car is the ultimate in practicality combined with a beautiful design. I get the thumbs up sign wherever I go. I highly recommend this vehicle for the shear pleasure of driving!!!

i never thought I would love a Dodge!!!!
By baggiemaggie on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have always driven a Gm vehicle till now!!! I became so disappointed and needed a car that was roomy , exciting dependable and efficient... I got it so far!!! We have spent more time showing this car to curious on lookers... 3 hours one time outside a store...all i needed was laundry soap... but we had to take the time to show the car of our dreams.. it was worth it!!!

magnums rock
By r aguilera on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

the dodge magnum rt is a really awesome car and would buy a second one for my fiance if i could trust her with all the power this car has to offer. my only complaint is the gas mileage but thats probably because of eating all these other sport cars for breakfast. if you purchase one you will love it to death not to mention all the attention you gat from such a great and intresting car.

SWEET
By magnum33 on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I HAVE NEVER OWNED ANYTHING BUT A FORD. 3 EXPLORERS,AND 3 MUSTANGS LATER , I'M NOW A HUGE MAGNUM FAN. THIS AUTO HAS SURPASSED ANYTHING I MAY HAVE THOUGHT. COMFORT,SPEED,ROOMY,AND COOL LOOKING. I HAVE LETERALLY SPENT MORE TIME SHOWNING THE CAR TO PEOPL THAN I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DRIVE IT. A BMW SUV ALMOST DROVE ME OFF THE ROAD TRYING TO GET A GLIMPSE,AND THEN YELLED OUT GREAT CAR. THIS CAR HAS IT ALL. WHAT A GREAT CONCEPT. GOOD JOB DODGE.

Awesome
By davecl on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love driving this car more everyday! I needed something with lots of room to carry my gear, but still something sporty. One friend of mine says "This car reeks of German ingenuity" I feel like I'm driving a Mercedes at a Dodge price.