Used 2005 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews - 428 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:

I like it
By Michael Greico

2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a Dodge fan for many years. This car has not changed that. The performance is awsome. With the all wheel drive the handling in any condition is crisp and stable. Fit and finish is very good. Gas mileage is what I expected considering it has a 340 hp Hemi engine. I have not owned the car long enough to judge reliability. So far I would recomed this car to a friend

I love the AWD and the GPS system. I think my favorite feature is the styling. You either love it or hate it. I love it.

None

A real blast from the past updated!
By Joan

2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We rented a base SE and loved it so much we went and bought an RT AWD. The performance is outstanding very smooth and the Auto-stick is a ball for having fun on twisty roads. The ride while tight is very smooth with no intrusive harshness. Just right for long rides on both backroads and the interstate. Fuel economy for a large high power v-8 is outstanding! Love the in your face appearance kinda like a bulldog lovable but don't mess with me. I haven't had this much fun since my '69 Formula 340-S Cuda. Keep your Mustang and assorted generic import Sport Sedans and wannabe sport cars and tuners this is world beating American muscle with panache. "A Velvet Fist"

Style, Comfort, Fuel economy, Quietness and its AWD combined with the Auto-stick and the Hemi are unbeatable. Unlike GM, BMW, Porshce and Ford, Daimler/Chrysler remembers the performance era and has updated it to a new standard thats practical fun and not bland or cookie cutter in apperence.

The drink holder location and the limeted interior color choices. Oh and bring back Black Cherry Chrome Metallic as a color choice the Magnum the body style screams for this color!

Awesome
By STEVE

2005 Dodge Magnum SXT AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went from a Ford Explorer to a Magnum.

Rides and drives great. Power!

The thrill is back!
By Jeff Bryan

2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Dodge? I actually bought a Dodge? I couldn't be happier! The Magmun RT AWD is great on snow, looks fantastic, and gets 22 MPG highway. It fits my three kids with room to spare. The climate control system is great! The styling is the envy of my friends! Did I mention its got a Hemi? I've died and gone to Dad heaven!

The Boston Acoustics sound system, the Daimler all-wheel drive system, and, in case I forgot, its got a Hemi!

Don't you dare change a thing. Daytime running lights? No way! We don't need no stinking "here I am. look at me!" running lights.

Loads O fun
By ml

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have the car with the 250 HP V-6 and it has ample power particularly considering the gas mileage. The car handles well and I have yet to make the tires chirp on a clover leaf even at 60 MPH. I think it is one of the best cars I have ever had. The ride is great and I have driven it for fairly long distances with no driver fatigue or sore spots. The leather seats with heaters are great. The car ride is smooth and quiet. I would reccommend this car to any one.

I like the way the back seat works and am able to put a six foot ladder in there and still haul 4 kids to the high school. The storage option is well worth it as you can put grocery bags back there and not have to worry about food all over.

I have always purchased my own stero for new cars. I bought the Boston Acoustics this time. I am probably going to pull it out and put my own in.