GREAT SUV.
By jbl0114 on
2013 Dodge Journey Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I love my Journey kids love it and they have plenty of room.I have the crew and the ride and the feel is just awesome.I traded my terrrain for this suv and I don't regret it at all.That little 4cyl on it was already starting to scream and sound like crap.Just not enough power for the trk and I got it now.
Favorite Features
I love the compartments on the floor and under the passenger seat.The horse power and the gas mileage is perfect to the stats.Not too big and not too small.Love the big screen radio with the dvd and back up cam.
Suggested Improvements
Blind spot mirror or warning system.Power trunk.
By saftgek1
on 06/17/14 17:46 PM (PDT)

I purchased a new 2013 Journey SE a short while ago. It had 12 miles on it at pickup time. I selected the vehicle because of its appearance, its size, cargo capacity, and comfort. I've been most pleased with the vehicle, end to end and interior/exterior. Seats very comfortable and easily adjustable. 3rd row seating allows me to carry up to 7 people, and I've carried 5 very comfortably. The 2.4L inline 4 cylinder engine is MORE than enough for urban and rural driving. The greatest observation, in addition to the things I've already mentioned, is the fuel economy. "On the road," I am consistently getting 29-30 mpg. "In Town" is a very respectable 24-25. Both exceed the EPA estimates. With ~6500 miles on it, I suspect the economy will likely improve modestly. I get many compliments on the vehicle, aesthetic and function. In my early days of ownership, I am very pleased. Time will tell how it goes, long-term. A log of vehicle for the money!