2013 Dodge Journey Consumer Review: not sure yet.

2013 Dodge Journey SUV - Consumer Review

not sure yet.
By marioa23 on

2013 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the 2013 dodge journey and fell in love with it but after about 300 miles on the odometer the vehicle started pulling to the right . My first thought was that the tire pressure was the cause but tire pressure was ok. Also the vehicle started riding rough and so I took it back to the dealer. 2 days later I picked up the vehicle from the dealer and according to the work order description some adjustment had been made to correct the problem. But as soon as I drove off the dealer I realized that the problem was still there only this time was not as bad as before. I bought a new vehicle to avoid going to the mechanic but ironically I'll be going back a second time already.

Things I like about the vehicle are: I like the key less entry and the fact that you do not need to pull the keys out of your pocket at all. I also like the dual climate control. I also like that the rear seats recline. I think that for the size of the vehicle fuel consumption is ok.

I believe that driver seat position adjustment on AVP model is deficient. (not enough adjustment options. Vehicle does not have a new car feel to it when riding (rough ride) at least the one I own. I can feel engine vibration on floor board and armrest. Radio on the AVP model I bought has no satellite radio