JUST BAD
By jack246 on
2013 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
OK I bought this vehicle for my wife and it has been in the shop 4 times in 5 months. 1 started on its own and ran all day in the parking lot using a tank of fuel 2 AC will come on by itself 3 doors wont unlock 4 wont start (at the dealers when they said it was ready) I took it to the dealer to be fixed and they finally just said "it must have a ghost" I ended up getting rid of the thing with only 5000 miles on it. this is my 5th Dodge that I own. 2 Durango's, 1 Ram, and a Challenger. then this thing. I called the complaint line and they just said SORRY. after spending around $100,000 total for all the Dodges I bought I thought that they would help me out.
By angella1
on 11/24/13 12:18 PM (PST)

We bought the 2013 Dodge Journey for the third seat option. Our children are all under ten years of age and we thought this would be perfect for our needs. After driving it for about a week we noticed a rattle in the front end. Took it in to the Dealership and they were unable to find anything wrong with it. So we drove it for the 14months that we owned it with a rattle. The head rests are at an uncomfortable height. They do adjust, but do not come all the way down so they would push my head forward so I was never comfortable. The speedometer is blocked by the steering wheel. The blue tooth kept going out. Even though there is a third row, there is no leg room for the children. My children are not tall and they were already growing out of the back row. only my second to the youngest could sit in the back row comfortably. The baby of course was in the car seat in the middle. Too many blind spots. I really regretted buying this car and was so thankful that we were able to get out of this car as quickly as we were. I would never recommend this car to anyone. Especially a family.