LOVE IT! one weird, dangerous flaw
By aoneil on
2012 Dodge Journey Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
this thing is really fun to drive, maybe a little too much fun. it only took a day, maybe a total of an hour's worth of driving, to figure out the controls and set everything to my liking. the acceleration is pretty good, really smooth when you hit it. Mind you I'm one of those people with 2 speeds - on and off, but she not jarring and very responsive.
Favorite Features
steering wheel radio controls.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I truly hate about it is the chrome bezel around the shifter. When the sun is high in the sky, it aims the sun's reflection right into your eyes, blinding you. Almost got me killed right out of a left turn into the sun. I had to keep my right hand over the bezel until I got home. Mind you, it's fine before/after 11/2pm here in Florida in January.
By hare8221
on 02/02/12 10:02 AM (PST)

ya,i have one with 1600 miles on it and the mpg i get is 12.2 on the freeway and 11.6 in the city. it's back at the dealeship for the second time. i got better mpg with my 2004 yukon v8 with 120000 miles on it, when i traded it in for the journey i was getting 11 in the city and 17 on the freeway, i thought i was coming out ahead but not. 2012 journey 3.6 fwd