Same issues
By iwrkhrd2 on
2011 Dodge Journey Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have a 2011 Journey purchased in July 2011, its in teh shop for the 5th time. I havent had the dead battery issue but I've had most everything else. I think the car get scared to be alone. You get out of it and lock the doors and it fights with you blowing the horm and unlocking the door usually 3-6 times. You get in the car to start it and if you wait long enough the dash lights will start to go from bright to dim and then back and forth. The HVAC system will sometimes turn everything on high and set the temps at 84 degrees when you start the car but then the next time when you shut the car off it wont turn the HVAC system off until you open the door.
Favorite Features
Havent found any yet except for the key less operation, its very handy when you come out of your office with your hands full.
By iwrkhrd2
on 03/28/12 05:50 AM (PDT)

An update on "Same Issue" It's now almost the first of April the Jounrey has been in and out of the garage going on 17 weeks. They still don't have it fixed and it seems that the run around from Chrysler keeps on going. One department says one thing the other says another. The alarm still goes off in the middle of the night, you lock the vehicle and start to walk away and it sounds the horn and unlocks itself. The A/C now just turns itself off when it feels like it. I feel like I'm driving Christine's long lost sibling with the dash lights strobing the horn blowing doors unlock and lock. I'm told that they can get the Journey to act up sometimes but not always. The last time I picked it up within 30 minutes the horn was blowing and it was back to its same old tricks. I've been told that they've replaced sensors, they've turned things on and off but we still get the same thing. The only thing is that I havent had the dead batt, yet. But when you leave it I'm never sure what I'm going to come back to because I've been told that it is turning the computer on when the vehicle is shut off and that is causing some of my issues. I'm hoping for some kind of replacment vehicle but once again I'm not sure of anything. Everyone needs to watch because if your talking to some of these people they try to cover for each other and they dont tell you the truth.