Dodge Journey Nightmare
By journeyjunker on
2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Three visits to install trailer hitch. Four visits to fiX sound system (replaced) 5/20/12 - 14,500 miles brake rotors warped - replaced at cost to me of $50. after contacting Chrysler to complain. July 2012 - Slow leak in sidewall of cheap tires after rotation at dealer. Cannot be repaired. Front tires scalloped. 4 new tires = $800. January 2013 - Check engine light on - Cylinder head replaced. February 2013 - Check engine light on - Re-program powertrain control module. May 2013 - Check engine light on - Oil pump on back order. Brake rotors warping again.
Favorite Features
None
Suggested Improvements
Stop selling this piece of junk. I'm trading it in a taking a huge $$$ loss for a vehicle that isn't in the shop every 2 months.
By journeydriver
on 04/20/14 11:36 AM (PDT)

Could you tell me what this car looked like? Color, Interior? What state it was originally purchased in? I just bought a used 2011 Journey Mainstreet on Friday night. On Saturday, driving less than a mile, the check engine light came on. I guess you could imagine that I am not real happy about it! I am just wondering if the dealership sold me your old LEMON?

By journeydriver
on 04/20/14 11:38 AM (PDT)

Sorry, I was asking this question to Journeyjunker. I didn't know if I needed to specify who the question was directed to.