Fuel System Problems
By truevfib on
2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased my Journey in Sept. Since then it has been in the shop 10 times. I cannot fuel my vehicle to full. It generally stops around 3/4. They have replaced everthing there is to replace. Then Crysler tells us that they are aware of the problem and that they "may" have a solution in July 2012. I asked for a replacement vehicle, within the NC Lemon Law statues and they denied me. I have a lawyer working on a claim. Crysler has been very ugly in this matter. Plus I have had to have all the brakes and roters replaced at 700 miles. If you are looking at this vehicle to purchase save yourself the heart ache and buy something else.
By molly32
on 09/17/12 08:02 AM (PDT)

i too have the same problems on my crew and I have had new brakes and rotors three times and getting fourth one now I have 27k miles and I hired lawyer and chrysler will only settle for $2500k cant trade it cause its only worth 14k and I paid 25k for the peice of crap!

By samaro
on 01/11/13 13:37 PM (PST)

I'm also having the same issues. My car is in the shop now. I've called Dodge and I'm awaiting a answer. My car broke down in the middle of the freeway with my family in the car. Please let me know if any if you has had any luck.

By hjhj1981
on 06/24/12 16:08 PM (PDT)

PLEASE tell me if they ever found the problem cause my 2011 journey is doing the same thing!!!!