2011 Dodge Journey 3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Dead battery

2011 Dodge Journey SUV - Consumer Review

Dead battery
By ladamson on

2011 Dodge Journey R/T 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I too am having this problem. I have been left with a dead vehicle at least 8 times since I bought it in March of 2011. I certainly didn't spend that kind of money on a new vehicle to drive around with a battery pack for the next time it decides not to start. I have had it to the shop 4 times (it is in there now), the first time they couldn't find any problems. The second time they replaced the battery, the third time couldn't get it to replicate the problem so nothing was done and now this time they are saying the outlets are draining the battery and they've changed a module of some kind but other than that they don't have any answers. they say they have not had this problem - help!

Suggested Improvements

Find out thy this is happening and fix it!
By lenac
on 04/03/12 17:23 PM (PDT)

Our so called new dodge journey crew has also been in the shop for the sixth time .They only charge the battery and send me on my way.For a new vehicle i,m walking more than i,m driving .everything in my dodge will go balistic and i we can do is watch it drain the battery.We are now going thru papaerwork to get this dodge returned as a lemon .All i know is when this is all done i willnot buy nor recamend to anyone to buy a dodge.