Can't take a journey in my journey
By no_joyride on
2011 Dodge Journey R/T 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Well they say when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but that's not always as easy as said and done. I purchased my 2010 dodge journey rt. About 2 yrs ago. Since then I too have had it in the shop more than my own garage. ( it is in the shop now.) I have the problem of the random not starting. "dead battery syndrome" as they call it. I too have tried to jump the car with no luck. Then all of a sudden it will just start. Dodge also tells me they can't find anything wrong and sends me on my way. They did however on my last visit and this visit tell it needed a computer update and that should fix the problem. Well it didn't the last time so I am not holding my breath this time.
Favorite Features
The layout of the car and the concept are good, the storage, auto start when it works, and the satellite tv, because the DVD and cd player have never worked right and now don't work at All
Suggested Improvements
Find out what is causing the no start, fix the radio issues, the tires go bad before they should. I honestly don't have enough space to write all the issues I have had with this car. I know that I will never buy another dodge and I am looking into trading this lemon in for something different like a treverse. Very disappointed in this car. It would be a 5 star if everything worked but it doesn't and never has and I bought this car new.