7000 miles and no problems!
By tayl23 on
2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have not had a single issue with my Journey since purchasing it new in October. I was looking for a vehicle that had AWD, enough room in the back seat for a forward facing car seat as well as a rear facing car seat, and around a $25,000 price point. After looking for new and used vehicles the Journey had everything I was looking for. I got the V6 mainstreet model with the popular entertainment group and sound group which included the 8 inch radio screen. With rebates it came to just over $24,000. It came with a remote start and starts up everyday and never have had an issue. Storage is great and the kids have enough room with the driver seat being exactly where I want it.
Favorite Features
Passenger front seat pulls up for extra storage, 2 lined storage bins in backseat floor, good for long trips and can put ice or cold packs to keep things cold. Upgraded radio with 8 inch screen, sounds and looks great. Connect Iphone via USB and control music with radio. Fold flat front passenger seat for extra long items to haul. I fit 20 2x4x8's in! SirusXM for a year!
Suggested Improvements
Include Bluetooth in popular entertainment group package.