Well Worth A Look!!
By westys_4_ever on
2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have had this car now for 9 months and 14k miles. It is amazing!! I can drive this car all day long and arrive at my destination fresh. Roadtrips, the miles woosh by silently as the V6 purrs along. That 75 mph, it spins along under 2,000 rpm. It returns mpg at that speed 27-28. The interior does have a lot of hard resting spots but is so full of cubbies and storage bins, who cares, really? Two bins under the floor in back, another huge bin in the cargo area under the floor, another bin under the front passenger seat cushion. Cupholders everywhere, door and console. The rear seats recline and move back and forth for legroom. The third row is just for kids though.
Favorite Features
I love the engine and 6 speed auto in this car. They are so smooth and quiet it is very easy to find yourself cruising along at 80 mph while the engine spins at 2200 rpm. I also love, love, love the 30 gb stereo. I can download music into it and never need to use an iPod. There is also a USB jack on the front and an aux. port. Another way cool feature is an actual socket you have in your house. Laptops can be plugged into the car. Uconnect is also way cool. Portable WiFi in your car. The stereo is also a router, if needed and a Bluetooth phone. This car has it all for the professional on the go, like me!
Suggested Improvements
All of my improvement rest on improved materials and design of the interior. And, those are done in the 2011 Journey. If anyone has a chance to get a 2010 Journey used, do it. The car is amazing and well worth a look!!