2010 Dodge Journey Consumer Review: What ISN'T wrong with this veh

2010 Dodge Journey - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

What ISN'T wrong with this vehicle?
By bsk62 on

2010 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I puchased my 2010 Journey used. All prior service records were in the vehicle and I was confident that I was buying a dependable vehicle. 2 yrs, 1 month later I have put over $1000 into new brakes, calipers, rotors and axle seal. Estimate as of today is for $3838. New intake manifold, instrument cluster, SKIM module, tune up, transmission flush, & computer update. Just replaced the axle seal. I lose power intermittently in the center console, steering column & doors, slow to shift, sometimes does nothing when attempting to start it, vibrates horribly at high speeds. It is serviced every 3000 miles and issues are addressed promply. Will NEVER buy a Dodge or Chrysler product again!

The color

Seating is extremely uncomfortable. Rent a comfortable vehicle if you are taking a long trip, and by long I mean over an hour. Build a vehicle that will outlast the payments. Everything about this car needs to be improved upon. From here on out I buy Toyota. American made is not something any of us can be proud of if it is followed by Dodge or Chrysler.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review