2010 Dodge Journey Consumer Review: What ISN'T wrong with this veh

2010 Dodge Journey - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

What ISN'T wrong with this vehicle?
By bsk62 on

2010 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I puchased my 2010 Journey used. All prior service records were in the vehicle and I was confident that I was buying a dependable vehicle. 2 yrs, 1 month later I have put over $1000 into new brakes, calipers, rotors and axle seal. Estimate as of today is for $3838. New intake manifold, instrument cluster, SKIM module, tune up, transmission flush, & computer update. Just replaced the axle seal. I lose power intermittently in the center console, steering column & doors, slow to shift, sometimes does nothing when attempting to start it, vibrates horribly at high speeds. It is serviced every 3000 miles and issues are addressed promply. Will NEVER buy a Dodge or Chrysler product again!

The color

Seating is extremely uncomfortable. Rent a comfortable vehicle if you are taking a long trip, and by long I mean over an hour. Build a vehicle that will outlast the payments. Everything about this car needs to be improved upon. From here on out I buy Toyota. American made is not something any of us can be proud of if it is followed by Dodge or Chrysler.