2010 Dodge Journey Consumer Review: Journey

2010 Dodge Journey - Consumer Review

R/T 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

By Journey on

2010 Dodge Journey R/T 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have the nicest or shall I say the most expensive Journey. My Dodge Journey has been a nightmare. At 10,000 miles I needed new rotors at 11,000 new brake pads and now at 21,000 new rotors again. My computer box is going out, when I start the car nothing works. IO have to turn it off, wait and restart it. The trans mission hums when sitting at a stop light. I can't even back out of my driveway because if I over extend the wheel a tad it makes a very loud grinding noise. I have had some other parts on the turning wheel parts replaced. My car has been in the shop more than I have had it. Then it comes back with the same problems. The visibility is so bad I have a hard time backing up.

Heated site, auto start

Visibility, turning radius. Rotors & pads. Everything
By strat1163
on 07/26/11 12:22 PM (PDT)

I owned a 2009 journey and had many problems including engine stalls, transmission replaced, water leaks, paint issues, recall on brakes, interior pieces falling off, Rusting stainless tailpipes, recall on steering rack, poor MPG...like 14-15mpg for a v6???. Problems are not due to negligence.....I absolutely baby all of my vehicles including a 1969 dodge GTX, 1971 swinger 383 and a 2004 dodge srt4. I am a mopar freak but I just traded this POS Journey for a reliable import vehicle. No more newer MOPARS for me....they are junk.